Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Serves 2 pax
Preparation Time 15 mins
- 1 potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 40ml water
- 15g potato starch
- ½ red dragon fruit
- Preheat oven to 110 degree celcius
- Boil potato for 20 minutes
- Mash potato and sieve it through a fine mesh strainer
- Cut and peel dragon fruit before sieving through a fine mesh strainer
- Add potato starch to ~30 grams of dragon fruit juice and water. Mix well
- Scoop mixture into a plastic bag and pipe onto parchment paper, ensuring ample space in between each dot.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and press lightly to flatten the mixture
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve!